- Compact design
- Robust construction
- Compatible for a range of coil wall thicknesses
- Easy to maintain and redress
- For dimpling Coiled Tubing for External Dimple Connectors*
- Suitable for all grades of Coiled Tubing
* Dimple-on Coil Connectors, Pressure Test Subs, Pull Test Subs and CT Reamer Assemblies are all available from Wellentech.
The WellEnTech Hydraulic Dimple System can be used with either a hand pump or hydraulic power pack. Having selected a suitable Dimple Jig to suit the Coiled Tubing to be dimpled, it is then fitted to the Connector and the prepared Coiled Tubing and secured in place. There are two grub screws, one for orientation on the Connector and one for securing the jig onto the Coiled Tubing. The Hydraulic Dimple Assembly can then be placed onto the Dimple Jig and is automatically orientated by flats. The application of hydraulic pressure results in the forming of dimples onto the Dimple-on Coil Connector. This process is repeated until all the dimples are formed. A pull test will confirm the Connector has been fitted correctly and a pressure test will verify that a seal has been maintained. It is recommended that the Coiled Tubing is prepared with a WellEnTech CT Reamer Assembly* prior to installing the Connector.