- Forged Steel Body
- Spring Pressure System
- Broad Support Rollers
- Roll-on and Cutter wheels available
- Quick and easy wheel change out
- Compatible for a range of Tubing diameters
- Roll-on of Coiled Tubing to Roll-On Connector.
- Suitable for all grades of coiled tubing.
- Cutting of Coiled Tubing
Having dressed the Coiled Tubing with the WellEnTech CT Reamer Assembly (Ref Data Sheet DS-590). The Roll-On Connector is placed beside the section of Coiled Tubing it is to be fitted to and the position of the roll-on grooves are marked onto the tubing. The Connector is then inserted into the Coiled Tubing and the Crimper Tool is fitted and aligned with the marks on the tubing. The Crimper Tool Handle is rotated to clamp it onto the tubing. The whole Crimper tool is rotated and the handle is further tightened. This process is repeated until the roll-on groove is formed in each of the three locations.