- Robust construction
- Extended length saver subs top and bottom
- Easily accessible external gauges
- Internal gauges secured within removable carrier.
- Service connections include dual seals and torque shoulders.
- Easy to redress and replace gauges
- To acquire Pressure and Temperature Data during Well Testing Operations
The WellEnTech Drill Stem testing Gauge Carrier is run in hole as part of a test string. The required internal gauges are fitted to the carrier insert which is then inserted into the bore of the gauge carrier body, the service connection when made-up ensures the gauges are securely held in position within the carrier bore. The external gauges are secured in place with external clamps making them easily accessible.