- Excellent temperature resistance Neodymium rare-earth magnets
- Beveled blocks and centralizers prevent hang-ups while running
- Magnets are securely retained in mill packets
- Wellbore clean-up and displacements
- Drilling Cement inside the casing
The WellEnTech MagTech™ consists of a 2-piece mandrel with no external bolts, rings, etc. that can be left in the hole. The internal connection is designed to exceed the strength of the rig end connection and comes pre-torqued. The tool is made up to the drill string and attracts ferrous debris while running in the hole and pulling out of the hole, that can be run in tandem with other wellbore cleaning tools.