- Beveled blocks and centralizers prevent hang-ups while running
- Stainless steel wire brushes prevent CRA casing damage.
- Large internal bore and external flow path allow high rate circulation for maximum wellbore cleaning.
- Wellbore clean-up and displacements
- Drilling Cement inside the casing
- Workover/ Intervention
The WellEnTech BrushTech™ consists of a 2-piece mandrel with no external bolts, rings, etc. that can be left in the hole. The internal connection is designed to exceed the strength of the rig end connection and comes pre-torqued. The tool is made up to the drill string and cleans the casing while running in the hole. Once at the critical depths, the tool is rotated and reciprocated to vigorously scrub the casing wall. Cement can be drilled inside the casing. The well can be displaced if necessary, before pulling out of hole.