- Hydraulically set via tubing pressure
- No additional running or setting tools required.
- Capable of tolerating High Axial Loads
- Rotationally locked design
- Slips are positioned at the top of the tool to aid with removal by milling or washing over
- Slip design ensures even stress distribution exerted on the casing or tubing
- Integral Hydraulic setting mechanism
- A range of connections can be cut into top sub
- Top sub can be replaced with Whipstock Hinge connector, eliminating a connection.
- High temperature and hostile service elements available
- Alternative slip designs available for specific operations
The Filter is inserted into the Downhole Filter Housing without the need for any specialised installation tools and is secured in place when the upper connection is made up. The elongated filter design maximises the amount of debris which can be collected. To swap out the filter or remove it, the connection is simply broken out and the filter pulled out of the Filter Housing.